Team Marble is made up of the same eclectic and free-spirited non-conformist community that inspires us every single day, and we are just as driven to attract, retain and develop our employees as we are to creating better beer and more interesting flavor combinations for our discriminating and loyal customers. In addition to competitive compensation, Marble is proud to offer a full suite of benefits to eligible employees including health insurance, Paid time off, a 401(k) plan and of course, free beer!
If you are passionate about independent, world class craft beer, please review our open positions and follow the instructions to apply.
If there are no job listings posted and you would like to inquire about upcoming Marble employment oppurtunities, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Get In Touch
JOB TITLE: Marble Heights Taproom Assistant Manager
Address: 9904 Montgomery Blvd NE, Albuquerque NM 87111
REPORTS TO: Taproom Manager, Vice-President, Director of Taproom Operations
TO APPLY: Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
SUMMARY JOB DESCRIPTION:
The Taproom Assistant Manager is responsible for all aspects of managing the staff and the operations of the Marble Brewery taproom to which they are assigned. Periodically patrol guest and employee parking lots and taprooms.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Implement all Marble policies and procedures including those regarding the handling of cash, property, product, and equipment.
- Conduct safe, secure and efficient operation and serving of guests.
- Maintain a high level of guest service that exceeds expectations, including soliciting guest feedback and resolving complaints.
- Manage and schedule employees to staff the taproom appropriately and make staffing cuts as needed.
- Ensure compliance with sanitation and safety regulations.
- Ensure compliance with Marble Brewery Alcohol Policy.
- Control operational costs and identify measures to cut waste.
- Monitor and maintain all sound and lighting levels to maintain proper ambience.
- Keep all areas of the taproom clean, orderly, and well maintained.
- Delegate appropriate responsibilities to staff members.
- Run reports at close.
- Schedule and run bank deposits.
- Reconcile petty cash, maintain a steady change bank, and submit all appropriate receipts to accounting.
- Perform end of month inventory counts.
- Take on other day to day activities necessary to keep the Taproom running smoothly and efficiently.
- Serve as point of contact for all bands, tours, and fundraisers.
- Handle band/sound payouts.
- Attend regularly scheduled manager meetings.
- Work with all levels of management in providing a superior Taproom experience
- Experience managing people in a food and beverage business or experience managing a bar.
- Current New Mexico Alcohol Server certificate.
- Previous experience with Quickbooks and Microsoft Office applications
- Passion for craft beer.
- Objective-oriented, focused, individual who needs little direction or supervision; energy and enthusiasm are critical.
- Excellent planner and organizer.
- Financially responsible individual who knows how to manage budgets.
- Excellent communication skills, particularly verbal, including strong presentation skills.
- Must have a clean driving record.
This is a full-time position managing employees, guests, sales of beer and merchandise, and the taproom facility itself in a way that reflects Marble Brewery culture and which requires the employee to efficiently accomplish the primary objectives independently and with very little day-to-day supervision. This job requires a flexible weekly schedule of 40-50 hours per week, including days, evenings, nights and weekends, as necessary, as well as festival and special events.
The Taproom Assistant Manager must be able to stand for extended periods, be able to negotiate a crowd of beer drinkers, be good with people and be capable of independent thought and communication.
Taproom employees, including security and door personnel, bar backs, beertenders and maintenance or custodial staff.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.