JOB TITLE: Market Manager – Southwest Texas
REPORTS TO: Director of Sales and Finance
SUMMARY JOB DESCRIPTION: The Market Manager is responsible for managing all facets of the Marble Brewery wholesale business in Southwest Texas. Inherent in this responsibility is managing the wholesaler relationship including managing sales programming and pricing, marketing programs and distributor inventory as well as managing existing customers and activating new customer relationships for both On-Premise and Off-Premise sales.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Oversee the development and execution of the annual business plan for Southwest Texas with the assistance of Marble’s Director of Sales and Finance.
- Responsible for new account activations, both On-Premise and Off-Premise.
- Partner with Distributor personnel on the management of inventory by SKU to prevent out of stocks, and plan for future growth, including the timely setup of new SKUs in the Distributor’s system.
- Participate in Distributor general sales meetings to provide education about current and future offerings.
- Ensure timely delivery of ordered product to the account via direct communication with Distributor sales rep or Distributor allocation process.
- Regularly communicate to Distributor management regarding sales activity including progress to goals regarding distribution, depletions, displays, pricing, ads, menus, POS placement.
- Provide weekly activity reports to Marble’s Director of Sales and Finance via email and the KARMA mobile sales application.
- Design and implement sales programming to maximize visibility of Marble brand and portfolio while adhering to Marble brand integrity guidelines.
- Travel as needed through the state of Texas to call on account buyers, attend festivals or other promotional events, conduct Off-Premise samplings, etc.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in the craft beer or related alcoholic beverage industry.
- Expert knowledge of the art and science of wholesaler programming and pricing.
- Strong key account negotiation skills.
- Objective-oriented, focused, individual who needs little direction or supervision; energy and enthusiasm are critical.
- Excellent planner and organizer.
- Financially responsible individual who knows how to manage budgets.
- Technology proficiency in Microsoft Office suite and comfortability using mobile sales applications.
- Excellent communication skills, particularly verbal, including strong presentation skills.
- Must have a clean driving record.
WORKING CONDITIONS: This is a self-directed position that requires the employee to efficiently accomplish the primary objectives independently and with very little day-to-day supervision. The Market Manager will often work alone and will make “cold” sales calls on persons and businesses that are unfamiliar with the brand and must at times deal with unpleasant people. This job does not require set hours and the schedule may vary widely day to day and week to week and includes some evening and weekend work, including festival and special events.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: The Market Manager should be able to lift, and be comfortable lifting, cases and kegs of beer, setting up and breaking down festival canopies and folding tables, using a hand truck and lifting heavy objects on a regular basis and standing for extended periods doing repetitive tasks such as serving beer and answering questions about Marble Brewery and its products.
JOB TITLE: Custodian (Part-Time)
Location: Marble Heights Taproom- 9904 Montgomery Blvd NE, 87111 & Marble Westside Taproom- 5740 Night Whisper Rd NW 87114
REPORTS TO: Pub or Taproom Manager
SUMMARY JOB DESCRIPTION: The external and internal appearance of Marble’s public spaces is a reflection of Marble and its employees. The Custodian is responsible for cleaning and maintaining the assigned Marble taproom and related facilities in a professional manner. The Custodian must be careful and thorough in working, cleaning and tidying the taproom in time for opening for service in a way that supports the taproom staff in providing guests and visitors with a high-quality experience that enhances the Marble brand.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Take on other day to day activities necessary to keep the Pub or Taproom running smoothly and efficiently as assigned by management.
- Work with all levels of management in providing a superior Taproom experience.
WORKING CONDITIONS: This is a part-time position working in a bar environment. This position requires the employee to perform repetitive physical work such as sweeping, mopping and wiping as well as the ability to follow verbal or written instructions and the ability to lift and carry up to 35 pounds. The Custodian must be able to squat, twist, bend and kneel while using tools and performing assigned tasks. This job requires a fixed weekly schedule of ___am to ____am seven days per week.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: The Custodian must be able to stand for extended periods, be able to move furniture and cleaning supplies and equipment, be able to sweep and mop, be good with people and be capable of independent thought and communication.
- REPORTS: None.
Team Marble is made up of the same eclectic and free-spirited non-conformist community that inspires us every single day, and we are just as driven to attract, retain and develop our employees as we are to creating better beer and more interesting flavor combinations for our discriminating and loyal customers. In addition to competitive compensation, Marble is proud to offer a full suite of benefits to eligible employees including health insurance, Paid time off, a 401(k) plan and of course, free beer!If you are passionate about independent, world class craft beer, please review our open positions and follow the instructions to apply.If there are no job listings posted and you would like to inquire about upcoming Marble employment oppurtunities, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Get In Touch
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.